Terms and Conditions
Choice of Vehicle:
- Budget: Budget is a hatchback segment car such as Wagon R or Indica Vista or Ritz. The vehicle can accommodate maximum 4 Pax with a luggage carrier on roof. Budget is a Non AC car and if any one wants to use AC, has to pay extra Rs.300/- for each service.
- Standard Family: Standard Family is a non deluxe SUV segment car such as Tata Sumo Gold or Bolero. The vehicle can accommodate maximum 8 Pax with a luggage carrier on roof. Standard Family is a Non AC car.
- Luxury Family: Luxury Family is a deluxe SUV segment car such as Innova or Xylo. The vehicle can accommodate maximum 6 Pax with a luggage carrier on roof. Luxury Family is a AC car.
We provide vehicles as Budget or Standard Family or Luxury Family. We can not guarantee you of a particular vehicle as Wagon R in Budget or Bolero in Standard Family or Innova in Luxury Family, although if you are comfortable or obsessed with any particular vehicle, let us know from the beginning and we will try our best to provide you the same.
Vehicle Allotment System:
The vehicle used for your entire tour will be strictly on Point to Point Basis. In any circumstances vehicle will not be provided on Disposal Basis. Vehicle will be changed almost everyday. We will SMS you driver and vehicle details two hours prior to your pick up time.
AC and It's Uses:
In plains such as Siliguri or while vehicle is plying down-hill from any hilly area to Siliguri, AC will be used as per customers instruction, but while going up hill or plying in hilly area AC will strictly be used as per drivers instruction.
Change of Day:
- For any sightseeing it may be half day or full day or any excursion to any place, time mentioned in proposal is from vehicle reporting time.
- In Half day/Full day Sightseeing we always mention maximum points can be covered /visited in that period. It is up to you how many points you can cover in that time.
- Tsomgo Lake/ Nathula vehicle reporting time in normal/off season is 7.30 am to 8.30 am & as there is huge rush in peak season, getting a permit for the same may take some extra time so in peak season vehicle reporting time will be 9 am to 10.30 am.
- Tiger Hill vehicle reporting time is 3.30 am to 4 am & if anyone starts after 4.30 am we will not be held responsible for missing the sunrise, and also if for any other reason Sunrise is missed, we will not be held responsible.
If any Sightseeing places are closed due to any reason or can not visit any sightseeing place for any reason whatsoever on the scheduled day, it cannot be covered next day in any circumstances.
Change of Route:
In the event of change of route for any reason such as Landslide, Strike, Political problems etc. at the time of transfer from one place to another, guest has to pay for the change of route directly to the driver in cash.
Alteration of itinerary:
If at any point of time, you need any alteration in your itinerary, you are requested to contact your concerned tour manager/ customer care executive for the changes and it's charges if any. You are requested not to make any changes in your itinerary without your concerned tour manager/ customer care executives knowledge.
Nathula Pass & it's Permit:
- Nathula Pass can be visited along with Tsongo Lake and New Baba Mandir Excursion with permit from Tourism and Civil Aviation Department in Gangtok.
- As per the itinerary (standard package by drivers union) we will take you to New Baba Mandir, if anyone wants to visit Old Baba Mandir situated at Silk Route, has to pay extra to driver directly.
- Nathula Pass is closed on Monday and Tuesday for Indian Nationals, Foreign Nationals are not allowed on any day.
- 2 passport photos and photo address ID proof of each member is required for the permit.
- Permit for Nathula costs Rs.4000/- per vehicle (Type of vehicle or number of Pax does not matter)
- If you are a group of less than 6 people then in peak season you may get a clubbed Nathula permit but at the same price. Now let me clear what is clubbed Nathula permit in peak season Sikkim tourism department wants to send maximum tourist to Nathula Pass so to ensure that they issue clubbed Nathula permit in this system you can visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir in your exclusive vehicle but from Nathula gate you have to go with some other passengers some times in your vehicle/any others vehicle.
Zero Point can be visited along with Yumthang Valley on paying Rs.3000/- per vehicle (Type of vehicle or number of Pax does not matter)
All entrance fees at various Sightseeing places, Toll, Parking charges at various places has to pay by the guest.
All Valuables and personal belongings are the responsibility of the client. In case of theft or lost of clients belongings during travel, we would not be held responsible.